Search This Blog

Friday, September 13, 2013

New Children's Book: The Beast of Blue Mountain

Crunch, crunch. Swish, swish. What is that?

I'm excited to announce the September 12 release of my new children's book,  



Color illustrations accompany this tale of suspense and surprise dedicated to anyone who has ever heard a noise in the night and whispered, "What is that?"

Order a soft-cover copy for every kid you know by clicking here. Or at Amazon.

Order a signed copy through PayPal. Click on the link and fill out the simple form. You will make a payment of $12.45 ($9.95 for the book and $2.50 s&h) to lucybgoosey@aol.com. Be sure to write in the name of the child receiving the book so I can personalize it.

Save money. Order a pdf download from Etsy for only $2.99. Or order a Kindle version for the same price.

Thank you. I'd love to hear your feedback. If you are a blogger who reviews children's books, email me, lucybgoosey@aol.com.