Today through Friday, November 30 - 25% discount
Cyber Monday is great day to get holiday shopping accomplished in the comfort of your own home. No going out in the cold or braving the crowds or hunting for parking at the mall. With the click of the mouse, gifts are shipped to your house.
To receive the 25% discount, place your order following the PayPal directions below by midnight on Friday, November 30th for If Mama Don't Laugh, It Ain't Funny and Tuck Your Skirt in Your Panties and Run, or, even better, both. Each book arrives signed and dedicated to the recipient of your choice with a personal message to him or her. (Offer does not apply to books purchased from another online source or through a bookstore.)
If Mama Don't Laugh, It Ain't Funny discounted to $11.21 (regularly $14.95) and
Tuck Your Skirt in Your Panties and Run discounted to $11.96 (regularly $15.95).
Shipping is $4.50 for one book, plus $1.00 for each additional book. (Shipping to U.S. addresses only. Payment in U.S. dollars only.)
Directions for making a secure payment through PayPal:
1. Click on the PayPal link or go to www.PayPal.com.
2. Hover your cursor over 'Buy' in the drop-down menu.
3. Click on 'Make a Payment'.
4. When the payment page opens
a. In the 'From' box, enter your email address.
b. In the 'To' box, enter my email address: email@example.com.
c. In the 'Amount' box, enter the total amount of your purchase (books+shipping)
- If Mama Don't Laugh, It Ain't Funny $11.21 each
- Tuck Your Skirt in Your Panties and Run $11.96 each
- Shipping $4.50 for the first book, plus $1.00 for each additional book.
d. Click 'Continue'.
5. If you do not have a PayPal account, you will be directed to a screen to set up an account. It is a very quick process. If you do have a PayPal account, you will be directed to a log-in screen.
6. After successful account set up or log-in, you will be taken to a page to 'Review your payment and send'.
- Make sure you have entered the correct amount (books+shipping).
- Make sure your shipping address is correct.
- Scroll down to 'Email to recipient' In the subject box, type 'Book Order'. In the message box, include the following information
- Each book title ordered and the number of that title ordered.
- The correct spelling of the name of the person to whom you would like each book dedicated.
- If a book is a gift for some other occasion than Christmas, please specify, otherwise I will assume it's a Christmas gift.
Both books are also available from Amazon.com in print and digital formats. And for the aspiring writer on your gift list this holiday season, the ABC Book of Literary Devices makes a wonderful stocking stuffer.