Search This Blog

Friday, December 10, 2010

Another Merry **** Christmas

Are you hustling and bustling store to store looking for the perfect gift for Grandma Taft and anything at all for Uncle Al? Are your stockings sagging and your feet frowning? Does that little voice inside your head keep whispering, "Well isn't this just another merry damn Christmas?"

Never fear. Everything you need is in the blogosphere (and in cyberspace). Check out CSNstores.com, where shopping is easy and hundreds of items can be shipped to your door in time for Christmas morning magic. CSN is comprised of over 200 websites, including everything from luggage stores to furniture and cookware.


To hoist my holiday hostessing to ever new heights (which isn't very hard at all), I'll be doing a bit of shopping of my own this weekend over in the CSN cookware section. I might even be inspired to bake a little sweet something. Maybe I'll purchase a wood salad-serving set or some beautiful buffet utensils. But then again, I could sure use a new mixing bowl for all that Christmas cookie dough. A pot for the mashed potatoes would sure be swell. My husband says I should stick with reality and just get the fancy wine bottle opener.

Whatever I decide on, you can read a review in the coming weeks. And me in the kitchen? Well, you'll want to read all about that.

No comments: