Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Writer's Block: Turning Nothing to Write about into Writing about Nothing

Whether a person writes for public consumption or participates in private journaling, she will eventually suffer writer's block. It happens without warning on any random day at any given time. She finds herself plumb out of ideas or inspiration. Both seasoned and novice wirters, alike, experience the doldrums and paralyzing defeat of writer's block. But with some creativity, which writing is all about, a solution is found.

In this clip from my visit with NES Book Club, I share a bit about my own struggles with writer's block:



Need a speaker for your next book club meeting? Invite me as your guest to discuss either of my books, If Mama Don't Laugh, It Ain't Funny or Tuck Your Skirt in Your Panties and Run. Contact me.

No comments: