Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Inspiring the Fight Against Breast Cancer

From Lucy's FaceBook Wall:

Lucy, just wanted to let you know I love your book, TUCK YOUR SKIRT IN YOUR PANTIES AND RUN! I have almost finished it and I want you to know the story on pages 47 & 48 really inspired me. In fact you inspired me so much that I shaved my head, but not for money, for support of my sister-in-law who has breast cancer. When I saw your picture and you looked so great, I knew I could do it too. Thank you so much for sharing your gift of writing, sense of humor and inspiration. Keep up the good work!!!
Love, Phyllis Martin

Phyllis shaved her head to support her sister-in-law's battle against breast cancer. You can give support, too. Contact the American Cancer Society or join the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure.

No comments: