Search This Blog

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Third Tuesday Book Club

Thank you to the members of the THIRD TUESDAY BOOK CLUB for a wonderful evening this past Tuesday. Such gracious hostesses, they immediately welcomed me in and put me at ease (Of course the glass of red wine helped, too). We enjoyed a divine evening of laughter and sharing stories, as I read from and we discussed my book, IF MAMA DON’T LAUGH, IT AIN’T FUNNY. I always find it interesting how every life has a different course, but the individuals maneuvering through the obstacles are so much the same. And to top off our merriment, one lady reached into her purse to get her keys and pulled out a half eaten, stale bagel wrapped in a napkin; a reminder of a hectic morning with children. How classic is that? Thanks girls!

(Join Lucy Adams this Saturday, 2p.m., at Barnes & Noble (Augusta, GA) on Augusta West Parkway, where she will sign copies of her book, If Mama Don’t Laugh, It Ain’t Funny.)

No comments: